Abstract Submission Deadline: August 31, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: September 15, 2018
Abstract Submission Process
- Language: English
- Title: A concise title with not exceeding 30 words
- Abstract title should be brief and reflecting the content of the abstract.
- Capitalize the first letter of the title. *exception: unique words
- Abstract Structure: Purpose-Methods-Results-Conclusions.
- Length of Body: no longer than 300 words.
- The submission program will not allow submissions that do not fit in the size requirements.
- Tables and images are not allowed.
- Authors: Do not include degrees or titles.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to review procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be informed by e-mail to presenter and corresponding author.
- Corresponding author should inform us to their attendance confirmation.
Abstract Modification or Withdrawal
- Abstract modification is possible until submission deadline.
- If you have to withdraw the abstract, please inform the secretariat by email as soon as possible.